Monday, October 23, 2023

Getting good people

Hello Bloglaura,

 

If you need help bringing on people but don't like what you hear from recruiters, it may make sense to work together.

I am successful because of a few competitive advantages. I have an arsenal of tools to find qualified people and around 70 million candidates in a database that I've accumulated. I have relationships with a lot of high achievers I have known over the last 20 years. Being able to look at things from the candidates' perspective and to have a good feel for their motivators is critical.

My model is to charge less but to be very selective about the positions I work on and the clients I work with. The speculative model used by most recruiters requires exorbitance because of the lower success rate. I charge a small retainer (less than 1k) and a rate per hour. The retainer functions to cover my actual costs and to make sure everyone has skins in the game. Before I take on a new client or accept any retainer, I make sure that I will be able to help you and show you evidence of the same.

 

If this makes sense to you, let's plan to talk soon

 

 

Colin Miller

President/Senior Recruiter

Helping You Hire

(415) 857-0457

https://www.linkedin.com/in/abettermodel2019

 

 

to truncate peacejen1.blog@blogger.com click here

 

No comments: