Thursday, October 26, 2023

About open positions

Hello Bloglaura,

My name is Elaine Cook and I am a Senior Staffing Consultant with substantial experience making hires for a wide variety of positions, from developers and technicians to salespeople and executives.

For the last 25 years, my clients have saved three quarters of what they paid contingency agencies. Most importantly, my proven methods cause the quality and quantity of candidates and filled positions to skyrocket.
Depending on the project, I work for my clients for 7 to 15 hours per week at 75 hr. You will be amazed at the progress I will make working so few hours.


During our engagement, I also help to create a tangible recruitment process that continues to add value long after my departure.

Let's talk today! Even if we don't end up working together I promise insights about recruiting in the current market. What I will share will be invaluable.

Kind Regards,

Elaine Cook, BS, MBA
Senior Staffing Partner
elainecook@pacbell.net

linkedin.com/in/elainecookrecruiter

415-265-8857 mobile

 

 

To truncate peacejen1.blog@blogger.com click here

 

No comments: