Sunday, January 15, 2017

❄Happy Holidays!Give The Gift They Really Want...

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
WHAT'S NEW BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 © 2017 Tiffany-Online-Store
This email was sent to peacejen1.blog@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:3505 arborwood ct, orem, utah, 84058
23:056:006 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
03:026:042 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

No comments: