Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy Holidays!- find those last gifts and festive finishing touches

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
WHAT'S NEW BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 © 2017 Tiffany-Online-Store
This email was sent to peacejen1.blog@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:770 207th st, charlotte, north carolina, 28208
39:001:006 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
43:005:011 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.

No comments: