Tuesday, May 21, 2024

French Project Manager Seeking Freelance Opportunities - Project & Data Management, Linux, PHP

Hello

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to reach out because I am currently seeking new freelance opportunities in project management, data architecture, Linux system administration, and PHP development.

With over 20 years of experience managing technical projects and teams, as well as expertise in databases, servers, and custom PHP-based web solutions, I am confident I can provide significant value to companies looking for a skilled remote contractor.

Some of my core competencies include:

  • Project management (Agile/Scrum)
  • Data modeling and database design
  • PHP development on my proprietary framework / CMS
  • Linux server administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian)
  • Python (for AI applications)
  • Design team management
  • Marketing & Fundraising setup
  • Teaching Students and professional training

In addition to individual freelance work and managing small companies, I have extensive experience in assembling skilled teams and launching businesses from scratch. I can assemble and manage world-class teams, coming from my strong personal network and relationships built over many years in the industry. I'm also adept at enhancing existing teams within organizations.

I have experience working remotely with companies across Europe and Asia, and I am looking to bring my expertise to exciting new projects abroad.

My goal is to relocate outside of Europe, so I am open to both short-term and long-term contractual work. With a decade of experience working outside of France, I bring a wealth of international expertise and multicultural knowledge to any project.

I am comfortable working independently or collaborating with a team. Please let me know if an onsite visit would be beneficial, and we can discuss arranging travel.

Please visit my website (https://www.Vediovis.fr/en/) and use the contact form, or join me on my LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanelambert1). I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can assist your company in meeting its project, data, or web development needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Stéphane Lambert

www.Vediovis.fr
www.IT-Asia.com
www.optimisation-entreprise.fr
www.linkedin.com/in/stephanelambert1


The information in this e-mail and in any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying, disclosure or use of such information by anyone else is unauthorized and may be unlawful. Internet communications are not secure and therefore this company does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient please contact us. Scanning software is employed to ensure that no offensive mail is transmitted from our network. In the unlikely event that any unauthorized mail is received, please destroy it, accept our apologies and contact us with details of the sender. We will ensure that action is taken immediately to prevent any recurrence. You received this email because you are in our contact database, or because you were recommended by one of our customer. To unsubscribe, you can click here.

Please consider your ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility before printing this email

facebook twitter linkedin

 

No comments: