Sunday, September 24, 2023

Open positions

Hello Bloglaura,

 

If you need help bringing on people but don't like what you hear from recruiters, it may make sense to for us work together.  

My model is to charge less but to be very selective about the clients I work with. I have a database of candidates that very few people have outside of large orgs. As a result, I contact many times as many people, which is what gets it done. I generally have a small retainer and a set amount per hire. Before any commitments, I make sure that I will be able to help you and show you evidence of the same.

 

If this makes sense to you, let's plan to talk soon

 

 

Colin Miller

President/Senior Recruiter

Helping You Hire

(415) 322-8664

https://www.linkedin.com/in/abettermodel2019

 

 

 

 

 

to truncate peacejen1.blog@blogger.com click here

No comments: