Monday, August 29, 2022

RE: Owner --> Entrepreneur

Hi Bloglaura,

Just making sure my last email didn't slip through the cracks. A quick 15 min chat would determine if franchise ownership might be a good fit. Let me know either way!

Thanks,

Mike


--

From: Mike Aiello <mike@windowherocln.com>
Date: Tue Aug 23 12:14:59 CEST 2022
To: "Bloglaura Harrington" <peacejen1.blog@blogger.com>
Subject: Re: Owner --> Entrepreneur

Hey Bloglaura – I realized my email was a bit long.  Hopefully you had a chance to look it over.  Any interest?

Mike

--

From: Mike Aiello <mike@windowherocln.com>
Date: Sat Aug 20 12:11:35 CEST 2022
To: "Bloglaura Harrington" <peacejen1.blog@blogger.com>
Subject: Owner --> Entrepreneur

Hi Bloglaura,

My name is Mike Aiello, and I head up franchise development for Window Hero, an industry-leading exterior home cleaning franchise. I was browsing your background on LinkedIn, and I think with your experience, you may be a good fit for franchise ownership.

While the market is full of job openings, most companies don't offer the freedom, flexibility and growth opportunities that owning a franchise does. Currently, there are 5 million more job openings than applicants. That may confuse economists, but it makes sense to me. A paycheck isn't enough. People want the freedom, flexibility, and growth opportunities most companies don't offer. Window Hero does.

Exterior home cleaning is a growing, $10.3B industry. With low start-up costs (starting at $88,025) and our leading franchisees reporting average annual revenue of $1M in 2021, we have proven our ability to guide our franchise owners to success.

In addition to comprehensive training, we strive to take the pressure off of our franchise owners by providing them with a centralized sales & scheduling center and marketing team. We also offer the fastest and most effective start-up method, ensuring you are ready to launch in only 90 days. Our model also offers multiple income streams that are predictable and recurring.

I would love to set up a call to discuss this opportunity. Please let me know if you have any interest in learning more.

Thanks,


Mike Aiello
Franchise Development | Window Hero
mike@windowherocln.com
www.windowhero.com

"A Homefront Brands Company"

If you don't want to receive my messages, just reply back and let me know.


--

No comments: