Thursday, September 30, 2021

Bloglaura - free to chat?

Hi Bloglaura,

My name is Phil Harvey, a franchise industry veteran, having served as a franchisee, multi-unit operator, franchisor, C-suite executive, and independent business owner.

Now I'm a trusted franchise advisor to individuals and groups who are considering becoming entrepreneurs via franchise ownership.  I use a time-tested, proven approach to assess needs, educate, source options, provide evaluation tools and prepare people to make informed decisions. 

I was looking at your association with Xposures hair and thought you might be a good fit to explore the possibility of becoming an entrepreneur via franchise business ownership. 

Here's a bit more about what I do:

  • I specialize in helping individuals like you explore "manager-run" franchises – concepts that allow people to keep their day job while starting a business.
  • I help people looking to exit corporate America realize the dream of business ownership, the right way – understanding motives, means, needs, goals, then rigorously exploring targeted options.
  • My services are provided at no cost to you. You gain access to expertise, proven methods, resources, and deep experience in all facets of franchise business ownership.

I help established business leaders, like you, understand your passions and objectively apply them to a structured exploration that effectively, efficiently helps you find, evaluate, select the right franchise business.  Together, we'll assess how they line-up with your skillset, experience, and interests to determine which franchise opportunities are best suited to you.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Phil Harvey
Founder | Prosperity Services
phil@philconsult.co 
Find out more about me here.

Not at this time, thanks.


--

No comments: