Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Question

Hi Bloglaura,

My name is Seth Lederman, and I am the CEO of Frannexus, a franchise coaching and consulting firm, and described by Forbes magazine as one of the country's "Top Franchise Matchmakers."

I was looking at your background and work experience with Xposures hair and thought you might be a good fit for franchise ownership.  

Here's how I can help:

  • Examine "manager-run" franchises – concepts that can allow you to keep your day job while starting a business;
  • Develop an exit strategy from corporate America and a plan to achieve your dream of running your own business full time; and/or
  • Explore opportunities to expand and diversify your investment portfolio utilizing my unique perspective derived from 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur.

I have helped many established business leaders like yourself redefine their true passion and create wealth through franchise business ownership.  Together, we will find the best ways to articulate your skill sets, experience, and interests to identify franchise opportunities that best suit you.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or learning more.

Thank you,

Seth Lederman, CFE
Senior Franchise Consultant
seth@sethconsult.org
Read more about me here.


--

No comments: