Thursday, November 7, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a business start-up and investment consultant, I work with Angel Investors, private investors/lenders, Investment companies and other financing sources that are privately seeking opportunities to invest their funds in Viable Business, such as, Real Estate funding , Oil and Gas companies, Bio-energy, Automobile/ Aviation Companies, Manufacturing Industries etc.

That can generate a good Return Of Investment for their private investment portfolio. My Investors can invest in project-funds ranging from 1million USD to 900million USD.

If you have projects or opportunities or know anyone who has a viable projects that need funding, do get in touch with me ASAP, for further proceedings and funding. If not, please pardon my intrusion.

Best Regards,
Mr David Walden
David Consult LLC
Skype: Private4080
gemelli@pessitalia.com

No comments: