Thursday, April 25, 2019

Your life can be destroyed

Hello!

Look at the sender adress of this email ( From: ).

I sent this email from your account, I got full access to it and also your computer, even your webcam and microphone.
Few months ago you got automaticly infected with my malware, RAT ( Remote Administration Tool ), because your browser wasn't patched to that time when visited some website where my iframe was placed wich redirected to my exploitpack (drive-by-exploit) in the background.

Since then I collected all your private stuff, I even made some videos from you over your webcam and I think we both know, that if everyone else would see all that, your life would be simply hell!

I got absolutly all your contacts, your account on social network and so on...

To publish all I got from you would take me 5 minutes!

You know exactly about the very bad stuff and everything else you got on your computer!!!

I give you the chance to stop me from doing this!

Send me exactly 900$ in bitcoin ( BTC ).
If you don't know how and where to buy the bitcoins, Google "Where to buy bitcoins?", it's very simple task.
Your wallet can be created here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/

My bitcoin adress is: 1Fjg3Q89MawTyfNcMbX6MUnfT923icRuMy

After that I will remove everything and we forget about everything - I promise!

I give you 3 days to get the bitcoins and pay me.

That all isn't a joke, like I wrote above, look at the sender adress of this email, it is your email and I sent it from your email account, because I got access to everything from you!





MsgID: 2011700929

No comments: