Friday, July 13, 2018

Re: Let us work together

My good friend, I am so delighted to come across your contact through researches on the internet. My name is Mr. Smith Ahanou, a banker by profession from Benin and I am contacting you due to your "LAST NAME" so that we can work together in a business involving the sum of $6,500,000.00 (Six million five hundred thousand US Dollars) that I want to move into your bank account while we share it under a good sharing mode after the successful transfer of these funds into your designated bank account. If you are interested and need more details, please send me the followings:

1: Your contact address,
2: Your direct telephone numbers for easy communication,
3: Your occupation.

I am waiting to receive your positive response.

Best Regards,
Mr. Smith Ahanou

No comments: