Wednesday, May 8, 2013

LinkedIn Network Updates, 5/08/2013

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, May 1 - May 8
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
Lyndz Gruelle
 
Lyndz Gruelle Did you know that Mary Kay has over 90 products for less than $10!! We also offer Gift Certificates! What a perfect gift. Contact me today at 623-451-1532 or place your order on my website at www.marykay.com/lgruelle. You can also Like my Facebook page for special offers and discounts.. www.facebook.com/prettyinpinkconsult
 
 
 
 
 
Lisa Zerarka
 
Lisa Zerarka Do you desire to live a better life? Read on for some tips on developing yourself.Try perusing some books on personal development. A really good book on the subject may set you on a course that will change your life. Be sure that you pick out a book that has been favorably reviewed because a lot of the times, these type of books can be poorly…
 
 
Use These Tips For Assistance With Self Help
 
Use These Tips For Assistance With Self Help
 
Use These Tips For Assistance With Self...
 
 
 
 
Abbie Major
 
Abbie Major I wish I was that gal in the photo.... #constantcontact http://conta.cc/10jTy9u
 
 
I wish I was that gal in the photo....
 
I wish I was that gal in the photo....
 
Many of you have had a hard time getting in to see me lately. I keep getting phone calls and text messages asking if I am out of town or on vacation... As much as I wish I was the gal in the photo above *awww zen bliss* I have...
 
 
 
 
Roxanne Brown
 
Roxanne Brown Anne Hathaway looks amazing as a blonde in Valentino: [image] http://ow.ly/kOq02 #MetGala
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for BlogLaura Harrington (Owner, Xposures hair). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments: