Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LinkedIn Network Updates, 11/01/2012

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Oct 25 - Nov 1
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
 
June Dolder http://lnkd.in/DYuJmN
 
 
Funny True Story
 
I worked all day delivering Avon, signed up a new representative, and took care of other task. I was wearing a fairly new pair of boots I bought through Avon. My feet hurt and felt swollen, the boots seemed tighter than the last time I wore them. I...
 
 
 
 
 
Sarah Lauderback Be sure to stay tuned for my grand launch of Urban Dynasty - cosmetic artistry , stylist, aesthetics, brow expert/styler and eyelash extensions. Visit www. Facebook.com/urbandynastyaz and www.urbandynasty.com for up to date information, launch dates, and service offers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Georgiann Serpe Hello to all my Phoenicians!!! Come to my salon, K-Bella Salon and Spa, for all of your beautifying needs...from hair, to facials, to waxing and nails...my talented staff has got you covered!
 
 
 
© 2007 K-Bella Salon and Spa
 
foothills of Ahwatukee located at the intersection of Chandler Boulevard and Desert Foothills Parkway. K-Bella is a full service family salon and spa, open Tuesday through Saturday. experienced stylists, aestheticians, nail...
 
 
 
 
 
Christi Wilson Check out our latest campaign that's just for fans! #constantcontact http://conta.cc/PY1nNM
 
 
Check out our latest campaign that's just for fans!
 
Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
How about these people? Don Giannatti
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for BlogLaura Harrington (Owner, Xposures hair). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments: